Alcohol ChemicalsLeading Manufacturer of polyvinyl alcohol pva, isopropyl alcohol and butyl alcohol from Mumbai.
Approx. Price: Rs 220 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Kg|
|Packaging Type||Paper Bag|
Our organization is instrumental in offering Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA
to our clients. Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA provided by us is free from all types of poisonous material and chemicals and is presented in various samples which are fully examined for their quality by our expert quality controllers. It offers total resistant to diverse factors such as moisture and unsuitable environment and is delivered within allotted time frame.Features:
- Moisture resistant
- Non toxic
- Free from impurities
- Hygienically packed
Approx. Price: Rs 125 / KgGet Latest Price
|Melting Point||-89 deg C|
|Boiling Point||82.5 deg C|
Approx. Price: Rs 88 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Details||200 litre Drum|
|Usage/Application||Solvent in paints, Fuel additive, Intermediate in chemical synthesis|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||n-Butanol, 1-Butanol, n-Butyl alcohol, C4H10O|
|Odour||Alcoholic and sweet|
|Molecular Weight||74.123 g per mol|
|Melting Point||-89.8 degree Celsius|
|Boiling Point||117.7 degree Celsius|
|Viscosity||2.573 m Pa s|
|Flash Point||35 degree Celsius|
|1 kg Bag||Rs 88|
|20 kg Bag||Rs 1670|
Our clientele can avail from us Butyl Alcohol.
Our Butyl Alcohol is perfect for medical and nutritional applications. Further, this type of casein is the main protein in milk and contains all the vital amino acids and is widely used in many industries.
Get Best price of 99% pure 200 Kg Drum of Butanol CAS No. 71-36-3, C4H9OH.
Uses of Butanol
- Butanol has been primarily used as a solvent found in paints and can also be utilized as a fuel.
- It is also used as a component of hydraulic and brake fluids.
- It is also used as a base for perfumes, but on its own has a highly alcoholic aroma.
- Butanol is a central nervous system depressant.This means that butanol can have effects like ethanol when ingested or drunk by living beings such as humans.
First Aid Measures
- Eye Contact: Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes.
- Skin Contact: Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If skin irritation persists, call a physician.
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Get medical attention if symptoms occur.
- Ingestion: Clean mouth with water and drink afterwards plenty of water.
Accidental release measures
- Personal Precautions: Use personal protective equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Environmental Precautions Should not be released into the environment.
- Methods for Containment and Clean Up: Soak up with inert absorbent material. Keep in suitable, closed containers for disposal.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Eye/face Protection: Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles as described by OSHA's eye and face protection regulations.
- Skin and body protection: Long sleeved clothing.
- Hygiene Measures: Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice.
Stability and Reactivity
- Stability: Stable under normal conditions.
- Conditions to Avoid: Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition.
- Incompatible Materials: Strong oxidizing agents, Reducing agents, Acid chlorides, copper, Copper alloys, Acid anhydrides.
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Carbon monoxide (CO), Carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Hazardous Polymerization: Hazardous polymerization does not occur. Hazardous Reactions: None under normal processing.